Please have the following items prepared and ready for upload prior to beginning your entry form. There is not a save option available for this submission so once you begin the form you must complete it or otherwise you will lose your work.
- Entry title and concept tagline
- Narrative describing your design problem, process, and solution (500 words max)
- *3-4 images of your design , including photos, sketches, renderings and/or drawings
- Team/Company Bio (200 words max)
- Team/Company logo (if applicable) in .eps file
- *Team/Company member headshots
- *Headshots + Bio of your company (200 words max) and team members (each bio, 100 words max
*Only .PNG, .JPG, or .TIFF files are accpetable, each file limited to 2MB, Please review filename nomenclature in entry form directions.
Please use the below questions as a guide for your design solution. Each design does not necessarily need to embody each of these values, rather these categories reflect global principles of good design.
- Ease of use: How well does your product demonstrate an understanding of the user and their needs? How intuitive is it to use?
- Universal design: Is your product useful and marketable for people with diverse abilities? Does your design accommodate a wide range of individual preferences and skill levels?
- Quality/aesthetics:In what ways does your product appeal to the senses?
- Scalability: How does your product have the ability to grow your business?
- Sustainability: How do the materials and manufacturing process you use for this design work to reduce a negative impact on the environment?
- Application of global principles of good design
- Evidence of applied research and process
- Originality and creativity of concept
- Construction and organization (craft of submission)
- Quality of graphics at submission
- Craftsmanship of final installation at exhibit floor upon finalist selection
- Ability to be reproduced (i.e. material source, production costs, etc.)
If your team has any administrative questions about the competition, please contact Erike De Veyra, at email@example.com.